1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

99 Grand Cherokee Laredo for Sale (upgraded) - Lawrence, KS

Discussion in 'Grand Cherokee Marketplace' started by TheIkesHaveIt, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Mar 10, 2019 at 3:40 PM
    TheIkesHaveIt

TheIkesHaveIt [OP] New Member

Member:
    Good afternoon!
    I am selling this 99 Grand Cherokee that is clean with no accidents. I have done a lot of work on this Jeep but since I am a student and no longer have the time/money/garage for it, it needs to go.
    It has an 01 engine in it with 99k miles on that. 205k on the body. Very little rust, towing package and ball. 4" Rough Country lift, new tires, new battery, and a new alternater. I also put a new header and Flowmaster muffler on it. He sounds pretty mean! It has slotted dimpled rotors which were recently changed along with the calipers and brake pads, (this was done to deal with the warping problem) The front CV joint/axle was also recently replaced and is in full working order. All fluids have been changed regularly and are up to date. It comes with kicker speakers (front) and a JVC head unit. Full Bluetooth calling and it sounds great! It also has an LED dash upgrade as well. Clearly, I have put a lot of time and money into this Jeep so I am asking for $5,200 (OBO). Buyer pays for transportation, I am not responsible for how you get it home.
    Thanks!

2. Mar 10, 2019 at 4:48 PM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Welcome @TheIkesHaveIt GC looks good and should sell. Local CL or CarMax could be the ticket to sell or at least compare the resale value. Understand about the $$/time issue for the student but having no wheels is no fun either. Sounds like it's been a money pit and now it's all fixed for the next owner.

3. Mar 10, 2019 at 5:08 PM
    TheIkesHaveIt

TheIkesHaveIt [OP] New Member

Member:
    Thanks! Yes actually because its old and I have worked on it trade in/ resale value is low... That's why I posted it here, hoping to find someone who would appreciate the work that has gone into it. I actually already have a new car that is better suited for my position in life. I am just trying to pass this on to the next person who will continue loving it ;)

aggrex likes this.
To Top