1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Favorite UTV (Side by Side) accessories??

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by Rkrobertx, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Mar 29, 2024 at 5:54 AM
    Rkrobertx

Rkrobertx [OP] Member

Member:
    Just purchased my first side by side, a 2020 Kawasaki Teryx 4. I added a windshield and some aftermarket side mirrors.
    Wondering what some of your favorite sxs parts and accessories are and some that many might not consider?
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 1, 2024
  2. Mar 30, 2024 at 2:31 PM
    MTgeezer

MTgeezer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    55 CJ 3B
    441 sbc/AGEM22W/"Super"D18/D44s-ARBs-Dutchman
    Exactly like Jeeps, how you "build" it is, or should be, entirely based on your perceived use. Mountain trails are going to be way different than dunes. Is it going to see public roads? If so, in most places it needs to be DOT compliant and tagged. There is also a comfort factor involved if you are operating in areas with cold weather.

My RZR 900 Trail is set up very similar to a trail Jeep with enhanced skid protection, slightly larger tires, and a 2" lift. It is also totally enclosed with heater/defrost and electric wiper, along with a winch, small air compressor, and tools.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

All that said, if not for federal agencies 50" trail restrictions, I much prefer a Jeep. Way more stable.

To Top