1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2003 Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider Edition $12,000 OBO

Discussion in 'Wrangler TJ Marketplace (1996-2006)' started by HunterPlaysDrum, May 19, 2024.

1. May 19, 2024 at 5:27 PM
    HunterPlaysDrum

HunterPlaysDrum [OP] New Member

Member:
    Silver 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. This is a very limited edition Tomb Raider Jeep, #373 of only 1000 produced. I have a hard top on it currently, but I have the soft top for it as well.
    136014 miles currently. This is my daily driver so it will continue accruing in-town miles.
    I would like to get $12,000 for it, but am open to offers.
    Located in Indianapolis, IN. Contact me for any questions.

Attached Files:

LYFZGOOD likes this.
  2. May 23, 2024 at 6:01 AM
    shooter65

shooter65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwest PA
    Vehicle:
    2023 Rubicon 4 Door
    Interesting, I've never heard of the Tomb Raider Edition. Was this a local/regional thing or did Chrysler sponsor this?

LYFZGOOD likes this.
  3. May 23, 2024 at 7:52 AM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    “Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life." A customized version of the Rubicon with video game heroine Lara Croft, played by Angelina Jolie”

LYFZGOOD and shooter65[QUOTED] like this.
  4. May 23, 2024 at 1:56 PM
    HunterPlaysDrum

HunterPlaysDrum [OP] New Member

Member:
    I've had trouble finding very many others of this Jeep online. To my knowledge, it is officially Chrysler sponsored. Came lifted out of the factory with everything already on it.

LYFZGOOD and shooter65[QUOTED] like this.
  5. May 24, 2024 at 2:10 AM
    shooter65

shooter65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwest PA
    Vehicle:
    2023 Rubicon 4 Door
    So my OCD required me to do more research and I found this. If it wasn't for the age old problem of "time-money-space", and of course my wife stringing me up if I bought it, I'd be all over this. I'm a sucker for this type of thing. It's very cool that your's still has most of the original equipment including the badging on the fenders, based on my search, the fender badging is one of the first things that get lost in time. Good Luck with the sale, I hope it finds a good home for someone who will appreciate it.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/news030522-tr/

From the article:
    Based on the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon designed and created specifically for the movie, the production Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider model features an unique exterior with 16-inch Alcoa forged aluminum wheels, Tomb Raider badging, and a number of Mopar accessories. The full Mopar treatment includes a light bar, riveted fender flares, tubular grille guard, diamond plate bumper guard, rock rails, fog lamp and taillamp guards, black tubular grille guard, fog lamps with brush guards, riveted fender flares in graphite, aluminum diamond plate bumper guard in black, black rock rails and taillamp guards.

Inside the Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider are unique Dark Slate fabric seats with red accent stitching down the center, silver surround instrument panel bezel, red seat belts and a Tomb Raider badge with serial number. As with the custom vehicle in the film, all Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider models are offered in Bright Silver.

Intended to be a collector's vehicle, a limited edition of just over 1000 vehicles will be available beginning in July at dealerships across the U.S. The base price of the Wrangler Rubicon Tomb Raider is $28,815, including destination.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2024
    LYFZGOOD and aggrex like this.
To Top