1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: [Wilmington, NC] Selling my '81 CJ5 6 Cylinder - $12,500obo

Discussion in 'Jeep CJ Marketplace' started by ILMjeep, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Aug 24, 2020 at 9:06 AM
    ILMjeep

ILMjeep [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Vehicle:
    1981 CJ5
    1981 Jeep CJ5 with 151,517 miles. California built 6 cylinder engine. Spent most of its life in California before being purchased by a retired auto mechanic in N.C. and shipped across the country in 2018. Fixed up, repainted and sold to me in 2019, and I've found I just don't have the time to drive it and I'd like my garage space back. Comes with a Bestop bikini top, a RallyTops hard top and hard doors, and a soft top (which I'll admit I've never, ever unfolded. I assume it'll install fine, but I never needed it. Basically rust free for a Jeep of this age. Recently replaced thermostat, water pump, fan, serpentine belt, battery and gave it a coolant flush and oil change. Runs great! This is the Jeep that will make other Jeep owners stop and look. Has a Pioneer CD player and Kenwood speakers, aftermarket center storage console with locks. Seats are free of any rips or tears. Asking $12,500 obo.
    More pictures available here:

Attached Files:

2. Aug 24, 2020 at 9:39 AM
    LYFZGOOD

LYFZGOOD members

Member:
    Wv
    Vehicle:
    1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    2.5” lift 32x11.50x15,cold air intake, Smittybuilt stainless steel Bumpers, rough county pocket flares,Rugged ridge seat covers and floor mats. Conversion LED headlights 20’ LED Light bar hardtop,soft top,bikini top.
    Welcome from North central West Virginia.

GOOD LUCK!

To Top