1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hello all. I'm still working working on the YJ build.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Groundfault, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Jul 5, 2021 at 12:26 AM
    Groundfault

Groundfault [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Vehicle:
    87 Wrangler, kind of...
    5.7 V8 with Whipple Supercharger, TH350 w/B&M Shifter, NP205 TC, Dana 60 front 4.56, GM 14 bolt 10.5 rear 4.56, 4 wheel discs, Bilstein shocks, 6" lift on 37's, Autometer gauges, all led lighting and a few other things.
    Been modifying and restoring an 87 YJ for a while now. Work on it more than I've been driving it lately. It's going into a shop (for the first time) next week since all of the National Forests and BLM is closed here in AZ. Going to have an Artec truss put on the Dana 60 front along with new 1 1/2" drag link and tie rod (which still needs moved up to the high mount arms above springs. Got the 20 gal tank out right now to replace skid. Front.jpg PE.jpg Glad to be part of the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas.

Bob likes this.
  2. Jul 5, 2021 at 6:17 AM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Awesome build....I feel so dumb trading my '89 $8995 YJ for a '94 Ranger back in the day. Saving another Square!

To Top