1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

It's All About J.W Speaker

Discussion in 'General Jeep Discussion' started by LilB, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Oct 8, 2018 at 3:41 PM
    LilB

LilB [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    16 Wrangler JKU
    I've had these tail lights for about 2 years now and I have to say, I will stand by them and the price they are 100%. They are such good quality, are bright, easy to install and at the end of the day they look good! I wasn't going to make a video about these but I don't see, at least in my area, many Jeeps with these tail lights. I do see them with different after market chinese brand tail lights and wonder why not get these!?!?! Check out the video and if you like it there are a bunch more on my channel too! Share, like and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRYKBr1HSyA

2. Oct 8, 2018 at 5:41 PM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Running the JWS Evo J2s and 6145 fogs up front but skipped the turn signals. Great quality and high output lights that are truly plug+play. For the tails I want to run LED bulb upgrades in the OEM housing for the tail and brighter backup. JWS no doubt makes great looking tail lights but with 2 screws the JK tail lights are just too easy to remove. Good JWS video that makes me want to go out and get some LOL

Too bad the generic tail light knock-offs have stolen the JWS design and are sold on ebay/Amazon. The copycats may not have the quality and flicker but look just like the JWS

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
    JKBob 25 and chris4x4 like this.
  3. Oct 8, 2018 at 6:04 PM
    LilB

LilB [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    16 Wrangler JKU
    Yea it is a shame that the knockoff looks so much like it and deter people away from buying the real thing. I skipped the turn signals because i like the OEM ones actually hahaha

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
To Top