1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MML question

Discussion in 'Wrangler TJ (1996-2006)' started by The4x4Guys, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Jun 21, 2019 at 9:12 AM
    The4x4Guys

The4x4Guys [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    2018 Black JLUR
    Mopar 2" lift, 37" BFG KO2's, KMC Rockstar 17" wheels, JCR Offroad front and rear bumpers, WARN Zeon 10-S, CoolTech CB Radio Kit, Rock Slide Engineering step sliders, TeraFlex adjustable steering stabilizer, Rock Krawler adjustable track bars,Magnaflow dual tip black exhaust.
    I'm getting ready to finish the job I started yesterday by doing a 1" MML. In the instructions that came with the motor mounts, it says "On some YJ & TJ Wranglers vehicles, we have found that when lifting the engine, the engine mounting fork can contact the frame of the Jeep. If this is the case on your vehicle, modifications to the frame and or fork may have to occur."

When looking at the passenger side of my mount (from underneath) it appears that when the engine is lifted the mount will come very close to the frame mount. I have a suspicion that this is what the instructions are referring to. Any advice? or am I imaging things? Will they be close but not touching?

2. Jun 22, 2019 at 9:25 PM
    The4x4Guys

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    2018 Black JLUR
    Mopar 2" lift, 37" BFG KO2's, KMC Rockstar 17" wheels, JCR Offroad front and rear bumpers, WARN Zeon 10-S, CoolTech CB Radio Kit, Rock Slide Engineering step sliders, TeraFlex adjustable steering stabilizer, Rock Krawler adjustable track bars,Magnaflow dual tip black exhaust.
    All done.

3. Jun 22, 2019 at 10:07 PM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Good job...following along

4. Jun 23, 2019 at 7:55 AM
    The4x4Guys

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    2018 Black JLUR
To Top