1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shannon and Louise here for the 1st time. Louise is a 2011 JK 4D Sport

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Me&Louise2011, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Jun 9, 2024 at 12:51 PM
    Me&Louise2011

Me&Louise2011 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shannon
    Vehicle:
    Red 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sport w/4"L & 35s
    Modifications done prior to my ownership. It has a 4" lift but I have no idea the brand or specs.
    I'm a street Jeeper, not an off-roadie. 2011 w/ 88k mi and has never been wrecked. I bought her at 10.7k miles in 2013. I'm a relatively good a DIY-er with the help of some great guys who make YouTube videos so I've been able to handle some maintenance and make some basic repairs over the years, i.e. belt replacement, new alternator, new top (won't do that ever again). Got a P0401 code for the EGR valve and had a local mechanic fix that about a month ago. Friday it started shuttering, wouldn't take gas from accelerator pedal, chocked out, and RPMs bounce from 500 to 1200 on idle, and she's throwing me a lightning bolt light, check engine light, and traction control light alert on the dash. I towed her home Friday and I removed the throttle body and cleaned it well today, checked gaskets, reconnected air intake hose and sensor plugs, and now it's throwing the following P codes: 0406, 0339, 0335, 0642, 2122, 0123, 0223, 2135, and 2111. I think I killed her.
    Can anyone direct me to a thread that might shed some light on what in the world is happening to my Louise? (Please tell me street names to get to that thread because I don't know NSEW on the interweb.)
    Thanks!
    I'm the topless Jeep girl with a winch, a wave, and a dog! - Me & Louise

2. Jun 10, 2024 at 3:19 AM
    shooter65

shooter65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwest PA
    Vehicle:
    2023 Rubicon 4 Door
    Welcome, new vehicles suck. Take heart, almost all those codes are likely related to one problem. The danger is a mechanic that will go down the list of codes and change every part referenced. I would recommend funding a good mechanic who can troubleshoot the components referenced until they find the bad component.

LYFZGOOD and aggrex like this.
  3. Jun 10, 2024 at 9:23 AM
    LYFZGOOD

LYFZGOOD members

Member:
    Wv
    Vehicle:
    1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    2.5” lift 32x11.50x15,cold air intake, Smittybuilt stainless steel Bumpers, rough county pocket flares,Rugged ridge seat covers and floor mats. Conversion LED headlights 20’ LED Light bar hardtop,soft top,bikini top.
    SMH

Welcome you have for sure came to the place for plenty of help. lol

Bob, shooter65 and aggrex like this.
To Top