1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Turn signal/hazards not working

Discussion in 'Wrangler TJ (1996-2006)' started by stevensons00, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Oct 1, 2020 at 11:59 AM
    stevensons00

stevensons00 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
    I have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler. My turn signals began to freeze after about 15 flashes. I replaced the turn signal relay. When I did it worked for about 2 mins and then it made a weird whining sound and I thought I smelled a faint hint of burning. I found out I had installed a relay that was not for a Wrangler but for a Cherokee. I purchased a correct relay installed and nothing. I've changed out all the 10 amp fuses behind the glove box as well as the multi-function switch. I still have no blinkers nor hazards. The lights work, high-beams work, interior doom light works. I am not sure what to do from here.

2. Aug 15, 2021 at 4:25 PM
    JoshC20

JoshC20 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2001 yellow Wrangler
    There is a multi-function fuse in engine box that is a 20 amp box fuse. Check it also you might have burned up the wire harness on the steering wheel that plugs into the back on multi function switch.

3. Aug 15, 2021 at 6:26 PM
    LYFZGOOD

LYFZGOOD members

Member:
    Wv
    Vehicle:
    1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    2.5” lift 32x11.50x15,cold air intake, Smittybuilt stainless steel Bumpers, rough county pocket flares,Rugged ridge seat covers and floor mats. Conversion LED headlights 20’ LED Light bar hardtop,soft top,bikini top.
    Welcome from north central West Virginia :oldglory: Josh FYI that post is 10 months old but good information look at the bottom of the post it tells you the date.
    I hope he has it fixed by now. But maybe not :wave:

aggrex likes this.
To Top