1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wells Custom Jeeps

Discussion in 'General Jeep Discussion' started by CV32, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 21, 2018 at 10:56 PM
    boondoc89

boondoc89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    alex
    Vehicle:
    08 JKU
    3 inch zone lift. Fox 2.0 shocks. 35 inch nitto ridge grapplers. Bushwacker flat fenders. No name steel bumpers front and back for now.
    Ok I clicked thru everything. I may have been wrong on some sort. But you have to see where I'm coming from. I highly doubt I should be banned here...There has been nothing said about this company only until about a week ago and now theres all kinds of people coming out of nowhere talking about it and posting on a forum... from folks that have 1 message count. As a true member of this family I'm gonna stick up and tell anybody who is fake to f**k off. I'm real like that. Good for you that you bought your jeep the way it came from the showroom floor. That's not how 99% of us roll on this site. We do all our shit ourselves so we can learn and teach others from our experiences. If it were me I'd be ashamed if I bought a rig like you did. I'm not gonna apologize for anything. Maybe I'm just that asshole who wants to shove the other assholes away from the good people on this forum instead of listening to a bunch of stupid bull shit about where we can get a "custom jeep" off the show room floor and know absolutely nothing about it. Then hear a sob story about dude committing suicide. I have no sympathy for that shit. Sorry I'm not sorry.

@Da Mods.. if you need to ban me then that's fine.

2. Dec 22, 2018 at 7:30 AM
    DHJeep

DHJeep Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
    Lifted w/ 35 inch Nittos, Fuel Assault rims
    I do see where you are coming from, and good for you for building out your Jeep the way you did. But I could give 2 shits that you think I should be ashamed on how I bought and built out mine. I did a ton of research before deciding where and how to buy mine, which included the option of buying a stock Jeep and doing all the mods with other shops. I priced them out and it was cheaper for me to buy at this shop who was able to do all the initial mods I wanted - Rough Country 3.5 inch lift, assault rims and 35 inch Nitto trail grappler M/Ts. Then I started adding other stuff I could do myself - nerf bar steps, solid steel grab handles, etc.

I'm done in this pissing match with you bro, it was entertaining for sure but time to go do some offroading in my pavement princess - hahaha!

3. Dec 22, 2018 at 8:19 AM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    @DHJeep ....good to read some "leveling out" discussion. Checked briefly the links, didn't see any negativity but regardless Mr Wells is gone and resting somewhere. Not exactly looking for negativity but post# 10 looks troubling for fellow jeepers but it should settle out eventually after the lawyers get theirs first.

4. Dec 23, 2018 at 4:26 AM
    TJ_abuser

TJ_abuser Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Todd
    Vehicle:
    2005 jeep unlimited
    2 inch lift, bumper and winch 33" mud claw
    Listen to doc he knows a thing or 2

5. Dec 23, 2018 at 9:17 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine Moderator

Member:
    Guys, Im closing this thread. I don't have much time to review everything, so I feel this is the best thing for now. If anyone has any questions, please shoot me a message. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top