1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wiring Diagram required for 2010 KK

Discussion in 'Liberty' started by Billboby20, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Sep 28, 2020 at 11:16 PM
    Billboby20

Billboby20 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Vehicle:
    2002 Export CRD KJ
    Hi All, Bill here from South Africa. I actually have a 2002 Export CRD Liberty owned from new.

Have had lots of wiring problems on it after my ex GF crashed it into a tree that jumped in front of her. This damaged the wiring harness which on this RHD Export model goes through a metal tube under the radiator...impossible to get to!
    Fortunately I got hold of the wiring diagrams for this model and have pulled off about 14 damaged wiring issues.

I know my Electronics well since I graduated in Electrical Engineering Light Current and worked for 34 years fixing Mainframe Computers and peripherals as well as Industrial Robots.

I have been on a few Jeep sites over the years and have helped plenty owners out with electrical problems.

To do this though I have to have the relevant wiring diagrams and I am trying to help an owner of a 2010 KK Liberty with a Battery Charging issue....but I need the correct Wiring Diagram!

Anybody here know where I can download one? I cannot afford to buy one as the prices are exhorbitant and some of the sources are dodgy!

To Top