1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2015 grand cherokee

Discussion in 'Grand Cherokee' started by Glennw, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Feb 13, 2017 at 8:43 PM
    Glennw

Glennw [OP] New Member

Member:
    looking or suggestions. while making right hand turns from raised driveways onto roadways, I lose power for approximately 3 seconds before power comes back. I used to hear a coil type noise at the front side of the car when this would occur. jeep finally replaced the valve body. problem went away for approximately 2 weeks before returning. the problem seemed to lessen but still happened. the coil noise seemed to go away though. jeep initially suggested replacing the throttle body (but chose to do the valve body). not sure if this would be the cure. I'm wondering if there would be an issue with torking of the suspension from turning as driving from a higher level down onto the lower roadway??? or if there would be some sort of pinching of something causing this to occur only while making right hand turns. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as jeep gets no warning lights while attempting to identify the problem

thanks
    glenn

To Top