1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

87 YJ Build

Discussion in 'Wrangler YJ Builds (1986-1995)' started by Groundfault, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Jul 5, 2021 at 1:21 AM
    Groundfault

Groundfault [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Vehicle:
    87 Wrangler, kind of...
    5.7 V8 with Whipple Supercharger, TH350 w/B&M Shifter, NP205 TC, Dana 60 front 4.56, GM 14 bolt 10.5 rear 4.56, 4 wheel discs, Bilstein shocks, 6" lift on 37's, Autometer gauges, all led lighting and a few other things.
    A few photos of the never ending project. Have the gas tank out right now to replace skid. I'm planning on driving it over to Vigilante 4x4 in Prescott Valley this week to weld an Artec truss to the Dana 60 front and weld up the 1 1/2" tie rod and drag link. The tie rod still needs to be moved up to the high steer arms. First time I've taken it to someone, but I don't have the equipment or confidence to weld a truss. Still have quite a few adds that I want to do. I have a Barnes 3" drop skid plate on the way along with new door seals. Want to do a high driveline e-brake on the back of the NP205 (rears are converted to disc and I've removed the cable and e-brake pedal), antirock sway bar, fab 4 point harness mounts for back seat, Hydro assist, truss the 14 bolt rear?

Front.jpg
    Back.jpg
    BackR.jpg
    DE.jpg
    PE.jpg
    PSide.jpg
    IF.jpg
    IFA.jpg

JKBob 25 and aggrex like this.
  2. Jul 5, 2021 at 6:15 AM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    The YJ looks awesome. Best "SQUARES" I've ever seen. Great Jeep build!

JKBob 25 likes this.
  3. Jul 14, 2022 at 3:38 PM
    gear head girl

gear head girl New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    turbo girl
    Vehicle:
    93 jeep y.j 35's
    3.5 lift 1 1/2 shackles rear axle extended 1.5 inches 35x12.50 goodyear wrangler mudz limited slip diffs
    that jeep is sick .i like the squares because nobody else does . nice swag fosho

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
To Top