1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clean 1998 Jeep Cherokee Limited for sale in Southwest Florida $4250

Discussion in 'Cherokee Marketplace' started by ArtfulDodger, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Aug 19, 2017 at 1:00 PM
    ArtfulDodger

ArtfulDodger [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    St. James City Florida
    Vehicle:
    98 Jeep Cherokee Limited
    Mostly Stock
    1998 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2nd owner car, I’ve had it for 20 months, garaged kept by Naples owner and me for its whole life as you’ll be able to tell. Excellent condition with leather seats and all the other accessories that come with Jeep’s luxury model Cherokee. In addition it has brand new air conditioner, alloy wheels with wheel spacers to bring the tires out to the edge of the fenders, new low restriction air filter, new muffler, new shock absorbers, new (nice) seat covers on driver’s and passenger’s seats, high grade cargo area protector and Jeep’s famous long lasting, great performing, 4.0 liter engine with tons of torque and automatic transmission. Everything works, (except the CD player which does sometimes but sometimes gives an error message, probably needs cleaning), the tires and paint are good and this is the cleanest Jeep anywhere near this age that you will find. Believe me I looked for months before I bought this one. I intended to keep it but now I need a more powerful vehicle to tow a travel trailer and need to sell this beauty. The graphics you see, (American Bully Breeds) are vinyl and will come off easily as will the two stickers on the back. It has 177,000 miles on it but does not burn oil, and has had regular maintenance throughout its life and I’ve been getting 20 MPG regularly. It does require mid-grade fuel to produce the best results but I’ve seen 22 MPG at some fill ups. It’s got a full tank of fuel and is ready for its new owner, come and check it out. No low ball or trade offers please, cash only. I’ve got Carfax report from my purchase of the Jeep. I can send many photos after e mail contact. John@artwaveimages.com DSC_0018_E.jpg

To Top