1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: [Maine] 2007 Compass 58k miles SOLD 1/29/23

Discussion in 'Renegade and Patriot Marketplace' started by evil jay, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Jan 24, 2023 at 6:50 PM
    evil jay

evil jay [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Vehicle:
    trusted steed
    stock
    Only 58k miles ,clean Maine title in hand always had regular oil changes and is my Daily driver (haha so much driving now only 1.2miles to the beach back in the day .5 mile to work for 11 years and occasional used work delivery van for my print shop ) and it is reg. inspected ,insured ,I would drive it anywhere but it is 16 years old and will need some regular maintenance updated and some repairs but it Runs drives starts stops shifts goes straight brakes straight no noises or vibrations it has manual windows manual locks ,Ac ,Am/fm cd player everything works lights horn wipers all work heat is hot ac is cold No dents no rust holes no deep scratches no rips on seats,New brakes in 2017: New Batt in 2019 new oil pan and trans pan in 2020. - the rear hatch lock does not work, Rear subframe is rotting ,Check engine light is on throwing 02 codes .both replaced but rear still malfunctions possible mew PCM /or reflash.to fix ..car runs fine!Refilling gas can be slow ,sometimes it goes in with auto fill sometimes you have to pump it in very slow ,it has always been like this ..the fix is a new gas tank for like $1100 plus labor I lived with it for 16 years .I inherited a newer Jeep Patriot Latitude with power options so selling mine for a reasonable cash offer ,this is a very dependable Jeep and with maybe less then $700 in parts..rear Subframe,pcm,,(tune up with belts and hoses just because everything is 16 years old ) and a weekend and some handy mechanic will have himself a solid car for short money ..make me a cash offer on this 2007 Jeep Compass that looks and drives great ..Jeep is in 04064 post code Maine USA.

A5EEDC0E-C328-45F9-963D-AE33982C4EDB.jpg
    DF39BB01-451B-46C4-9D7F-35CF1521E86F.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
To Top