1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Full JK Kit for sale

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by YellowSchoolBus, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Jun 27, 2017 at 2:56 PM
    YellowSchoolBus

YellowSchoolBus [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Soren
    Vehicle:
    2008 Yellow Wrangler 4Dr
    Runners, Rack, 2 LED lights
    Hey friends,

I'm lifting my wrangler with new tires so I have a full suspension and tire set for sale, both stock. Can anyone recommend where to go to sell this stuff? It's in great condition and I'm a little tired of craigslist in general.

Thanks much,

2. Jun 27, 2017 at 3:19 PM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Welcome! As bad as you feel about CL or similar websites, the stuff your selling is mostly affected by shipping expenses. Big tires or suspension parts are much easier when the buyer takes them away. Expand your range and price accordingly for used parts.

Bob, OFFGRID, JKBob 25 and 2 others like this.
  3. Jun 27, 2017 at 7:21 PM
    JKBob 25

JKBob 25 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Jersey Shore, NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 JK Wrangler Sport
    Agree with aggrex. I had stock 16 inch tires and wheels in CL. Expanded my listing and lowered my price. Sold 10 days later. You have to look at it this way. Your never going to use them, the items, again. Take what you can get for them, and look at it as a win win situation. You win buy selling them. And they win by getting parts they need at a good price.
    Example. I took 200 for 5 tires and wheels. I help pay for a few items I wanted. He (another Jeeper) got 5 good tires and wheels at a bargain price. Win win. It's all good.

OFFGRID and aggrex like this.
To Top