1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help--New Seat Cover Suggestions

Discussion in 'Wrangler JK (2007-2017)' started by Hildy23, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Aug 19, 2017 at 5:46 AM
    Hildy23

Hildy23 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hildy
    Vehicle:
    2010 Silver Wrangler Sport Unlimited
    hey im new to this so Hello to all you Wrangler lovers!! I need some help on suggestions for new seat covers and dash accessories. Im customizing somethings and addig hotpink accents. I need to know what brands are best. Thanks for your help everyone!!

2. Aug 19, 2017 at 6:34 AM
    OFFGRID

OFFGRID Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    1979 Jeep CJ7, 258, TH350, NP208
    Howell fuel injection, header, HEI distributor, TH350, NP208, SOA lift with YJ springs in the front & GW springs in the Rear. AMC20 with G2 1 piece chromos trussed, Dana 30 with G2 chromos and 760x ujoints and MM Stainless Hubs, Geared 4.56. Tom Woods shafts, Metal cloaks, Caged, 37" Toyo MTs.
    You lost me at hot pink. Haha. What brands are you looking at. Crown and omix-ada are both good OEM replacement parts. I like Kentrol accessories. I have found in the jeep world you get what you pay for and if it is cheap in price it is probably cheap in quality. What I would do is if there is any thing you want hot pink take it off and, if it's metal have it powder coated, and if it is plastic paint it.

3. Aug 19, 2017 at 6:39 AM
    Hildy23

Hildy23 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hildy
    Vehicle:
    2010 Silver Wrangler Sport Unlimited
    Haha. I knew the hot pink thing would turn some people off. I just love it!! Ive looked at wet okole mostlybecause not many options for pink. Around $550 for a full set of covers. Does that sound about right? I want nice but i want them fast too. No patience in this girl. Thanks for the tip on painting interior. I will probably do that then. Ill look into your seat suggestions too!! Thanks!!

4. Aug 19, 2017 at 6:47 AM
    OFFGRID

OFFGRID Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    1979 Jeep CJ7, 258, TH350, NP208
    Howell fuel injection, header, HEI distributor, TH350, NP208, SOA lift with YJ springs in the front & GW springs in the Rear. AMC20 with G2 1 piece chromos trussed, Dana 30 with G2 chromos and 760x ujoints and MM Stainless Hubs, Geared 4.56. Tom Woods shafts, Metal cloaks, Caged, 37" Toyo MTs.
    Wet okole I understand is a good product? Dealerships use certain upholstery shops that install aftermarket leather seats. I bet you could get custom colors done in leather by these same shops for $900 or so. I know a guy in Texas that has shops here and in Mississippi if you are interested.

5. Aug 19, 2017 at 7:04 AM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Welcome! Check out online vender, Quadratec for seat covers. Good selection for styles and quality. Seat covers can be useful to prevent or coverup stains.

Screenquadshot.jpg

Screenseatcovshot_edit.jpg

6. Aug 19, 2017 at 8:02 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine Moderator

Member:
    Welcome aboard!

Products Discussed in

To Top