1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

    You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

    As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Name of soft top window part

Discussion in 'Wrangler YJ (1986-1995)' started by czukmilyr13, Nov 5, 2019.

  1. Nov 5, 2019 at 6:27 PM

    czukmilyr13 [OP] New Member

    Nov 5, 2019
    ‘92 Wrangler
    I recently bought my ‘92 Wrangler and have a question. I feel dumb asking but have scoured the internet for an answer to no avail. So anyways, when I bought the Jeep it was missing the tailgate bar and the part that goes through the bottom of the soft top window to secure it to the tailgate bar. I ordered a new bar assuming it would come with the part that hold the window but it didn’t. Does anyone know what that part is actually called? I’ve searched everything I can think of and cannot find any info about it.
To Top