1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Guy and my family

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by caltexjeeps0436, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Nov 9, 2022 at 10:11 PM
    caltexjeeps0436

caltexjeeps0436 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    alex
    Vehicle:
    cj5
    ground up restoration and mods to compensate for my oscar meyer weiner
    Hello Yall,
    My Name is Alexander, My wife Victoria The Marine, Momma, and brother Gabe and of course our brood of children. My family and I own a Automotive repair shop and we have decided to take on a full restoration of a cj5 for one of our friendly neighbors. We are very light hearted and also have thick skin. I am hoping we will be able to utilize this site for information and good advice or recommendations and definitely help on locating some parts for this project we are moving forward on. I love to joke and play however business is business and we take it serious. We respect our clients privacy and will do the same if you so request. I have worked in automotive repair industry for over 30 years bumper to bumper including diesel/gas engine and transmission rebuilding both car and pick up trucks. We are humble and looking forward to hear fresh ideas and always seeking to acquire new relationships expand our knowledge and pass on our many years of experience.

Bob likes this.
  2. Nov 10, 2022 at 7:22 AM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Welcome! Always good to share information and experiences with fellow jeepers

Bob and LYFZGOOD like this.
To Top