1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Soft top fit recommendation

Discussion in 'Wrangler JK (2007-2017)' started by mdj05f, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Jun 10, 2017 at 8:18 AM
    mdj05f

mdj05f [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    miranda
    Vehicle:
    2007 wrangler jk 2door
    3" lift
    I ordered the Quadratop replacement soft top for my jeep and it fits so poorly I just can't make it work. I've read about every top out there and know the differences in quality and durability, but what I really want is to find a top that fits well. I take the top off a lot, so I went with this one because of it's slightly lighter, more flexible material. I'm fine with the road noise and all of that. Anyone else have issues with Quadratop and can recommend a comparable option that actually fits?

2. Jun 10, 2017 at 1:38 PM
    OFFGRID

OFFGRID Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    1979 Jeep CJ7, 258, TH350, NP208
    Howell fuel injection, header, HEI distributor, TH350, NP208, SOA lift with YJ springs in the front & GW springs in the Rear. AMC20 with G2 1 piece chromos trussed, Dana 30 with G2 chromos and 760x ujoints and MM Stainless Hubs, Geared 4.56. Tom Woods shafts, Metal cloaks, Caged, 37" Toyo MTs.
    I have never used a quadratop, but have heard great things about them. I'm surprised you are having issues. I have tried other tops like Rugged Ridge, Rampage, and Best Top. What I have found is that you get what you pay for and Best Top, although being the most expensive, is the best top on the market especially as far as fitment and durability.

Products Discussed in

To Top