1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thoughts and/or ideas

Discussion in 'Cherokee' started by Porkchopexpress, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Apr 5, 2017 at 10:40 AM
    Porkchopexpress

Porkchopexpress [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Vehicle:
    2014 Cherokee latitude
    Hey guys. And ladies. I've got a 2014 Cherokee latitude that I'd like to do a few things with. This is my daily driver and I plan on driving the wheels off of it so I don't want to do anything drastic. Thinking about a 1 inch lift for some slightly bigger all terrains with some black wheels. The car is very white so I thought the black would look good. Any suggestions or dos or donts would be much appreciated. Thanks

2. Apr 5, 2017 at 11:40 AM
    OFFGRID

OFFGRID Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    1979 Jeep CJ7, 258, TH350, NP208
    Howell fuel injection, header, HEI distributor, TH350, NP208, SOA lift with YJ springs in the front & GW springs in the Rear. AMC20 with G2 1 piece chromos trussed, Dana 30 with G2 chromos and 760x ujoints and MM Stainless Hubs, Geared 4.56. Tom Woods shafts, Metal cloaks, Caged, 37" Toyo MTs.
    There is not a lot that you can do. I think the max lift for it is 2 or 2.5 inches of lift, and basically the biggest tire you could go is the ones that come on the trail hawk edition. My buddy has a Trail hawk and 2 in lift. He needed my truck for a weekend so we traded. It was fun to drive for the weekend.

To Top