1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TJ Consoles

Discussion in 'Wrangler TJ (1996-2006)' started by radfordjeep, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Oct 28, 2016 at 7:06 PM
    radfordjeep

radfordjeep [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joseph Kennedy
    Vehicle:
    2000 Wrangler TJ Sport
    3.5" Lift. Jet V-Force Scanner.
    Alright, I'm new to the whole Jeep community. I'm 16 and I just bought a 2000 TJ Sport, 4 Liters. It's stick and I love it. However it doesn't have a console. I have just spent all of money and I'm not trying to spend $440 on a full OEM console. I really just want something for storage, and a cup holder that's not crap and gets in my way as I shift. I realize I could get one of the Vertically Driven Consoles for about $100 to solve all of my problems but its cup holders are in the rear closer the back seat. I would much rather have one closer to the driver's seat that won't get in the way of me shifting with a drink in it. So I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards a reasonable priced console with such specifications. Thank you all very much.

2. Oct 28, 2016 at 7:25 PM
    BigThunder

BigThunder Member

Member:
    Conroe, TX
    Vehicle:
    2004 TJ
    Too young to worry about cup holders. Only beer and whiskey determine that. Lol. Serious though, congrats on being a part of the jeep in community. Going manual on a jeep is the best . As far as a console. There is a thread on this that a guy built his own for cheap and looks good. Search
    down the TJ board and you will find it. But for 100 bucks and cup holders a little behind is probably your ticket and less headache.

To Top