1. Welcome to Jeeps.net!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Jeep discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Jeep owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What Year Seats are Compatible with My 2000 WJ ?

Discussion in 'Grand Cherokee' started by MyJeepWJ2000, May 30, 2023.

1. May 30, 2023 at 7:47 AM
    MyJeepWJ2000

MyJeepWJ2000 [OP] Member

Member:
    My sincere apologies if this has been asked and answered... I have been searching and I am not finding (likely user error, this I know)... I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee.. The passenger and driver seats are rather TERRIBLE. Wonky motor, ripped upholstery, just B-A-D. Worse, it is my wife's so I am trying to make it a little nicer for her. There is a junkyard near me with a plethora of WJ's to choose from (at least 10). I was heading there this weekend to scope out two "new" seats. What year(s) are compatible with my 2000? Obviously I want to be sure before I remove them, buy, toss them in the Jeep and bring them all the way home, take out the old ones, only to find out... frown_f54e2f67739ed6dda51ad6a4e69b59243080000d.gif

I keep seeing conflicting things on like.. for instance, 99-2001 ... then I see, 2000-2004 So here I am, to get the RIGHT info.. before I waste a boatload of my time.

Of course, the transmission issue in my other post is much more pressing, and might render the seat swap a non-issue, but I am trying to remain positive. lol

Thanks in advance!! :D

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  2. May 30, 2023 at 6:47 PM
    aggrex

aggrex Well-Known Member

Member:
    DE
    Vehicle:
    Backcountry '16
    Tuffy>AEV>TTO>JW>STech>EVOcage>MagnaFlow>SpiderTrax>RockHard>TF>SpringTail>67design>Bolt>GPCA>Curt>
    Measurements of the mounting holes/bolts of the donor vehicle with yours could be a start but different years will have slight changes requiring some mods. The other issues could be the wire harness connectors etc

Bob likes this.
To Top